Friday, January 28, 2011

finance friday - swagbucks

Tip #5:
Use Swagbucks to earn free items.

Swagbucks is an online search engine that rewards users with swagbucks for searching.  Swagbucks are awarded periodically when users search in surprise amounts.  These swagbucks can be used to purchase a variety of items, including gift cards.  Personally I don't think the searches are as good as Google, so I generally only search through this toolbar for specific sites (i.e. Target, etc.).  If I am looking for something very specific or odd, I still search in Google.

I have been using swagbucks for around a year and have earned over 3,000 swagbucks.  I am planning to use the swagbucks to purchase several gift cards - likely Amazon to purchase music downloads.  A $5 Amazon gift card is 450 swagbucks.  My husband using swagbucks to earn enough points to purchase the $5 Amazon gift card, so he can download some music.

Click here to sign up for Swagbucks to start earning gift cards.  I would also recommend downloading the search bar to make searching easy.  It can be found under Toolbars after signing up.

Here's to earning some free items.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent!
    Such a helpful and world-best blog for me.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Buy Law Essay UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers keep doing awesome! We are whole house water filter dubai Great points made up above!

    ReplyDelete