Thursday, January 20, 2011

baby buys - photos sites

 
Photo sites are a great way to keep family near and far in contact with your family.  We use Shutterfly for our family photos.  Other sites include Kodak Gallery and Snapfish.  These sites allow for personal website names with passwords.  With Shutterfly, any person with access to your site can print photos to Target or order from Shutterfly.





Another plus of Shutterfly is unlimited storage for free (I can't speak for the other sites as I don't currently use them).  As of right now, Shutterfly does not charge a fee to host a website with unlimited pictures.  We currently have thousands of photos on our site.

Here's to cutting the crust off household expenses.

4 comments:


  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

    Book Cheap Flight Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is love, thanks for the share.
    Also, visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete