Tuesday, November 23, 2010

splish, splash, i was taking...

... a bath.  Tonight, I was helping my son with his usually nightly routine - dinner, bath, play, and bed.  Tonight he was in the tub playing with his bath toys.  We were picking out letters and saying the letters with corresponding words.  We spelled out a few words - Up, Down, Nate.  It was a lot of fun... but it reminded me that everything we do daily to cut the crust off is just that - cutting the cut off to get to the good stuff.

After we spelled a few words, he began splashing, laughing and having a blast... all the while I was getting soaked.  Some days this would incredibly frustrate me, but tonight I just enjoyed the moment I had with my three year old.

Remember to enjoy the small moments.

1 comment:

  1. Washing machine repair near me

    They are providing washing machine repair services which consist of single door refrigerator,Double door refrigerator ,Triple door refrigerator,Four door refrigerator,french door refrigerator ,side by side fridge and Semi-automatic Washing machine repair Services,Fully-automatic Washing machine repair Services,Top load Washing machine repair services ,front load washing machine repair services. We also provide Microwave repair service ,oven repair service and other appliance repairs etc.
    Washing machine repair near me


    ReplyDelete